Following the development of our “Guidelines and proposals for a sustainable and inclusive tourism in Europe” adopted by 20 travel agencies in Europe, we have decided to cooperate with the national and international intitutions to implement them.
- European Meeting on Sustainable Tourism in the MediterraneanAfter the first meeting on 21 April 2021 took place the international e-conference “Promoting sustainable and social travel across Europe” organised by the European Network For Sustainable Travel and supported by the Turismo de Portugal, the second European meeting will take place in Sardinia on Friday 1st October with the international conference “Promoting sustainable tourism […]
- Conclusions of the e-conferenceThe 21st of April 2021 took place the international e-conference “Promoting a Sustainable and Social Travel in Europe” organized by European Network For Sustainable Travel and supported by Turismo de Portugal. Listened by about 480 followers, 40 university researchers and travel agencies had the opportunity to discuss with representatives of the European Parliament, the European […]
- International e-conference, 21 of April 2021International e-conference, 21 of April 2021: Promoting Sustainable and Social Travel in Europe After publishing and presenting our six proposals for a social and sustainable tourism in Europe to the European Parliament in November 2020 (list of participants), we plan to go even further in 2021 and contribute actively to a collective effort to support […]
- European network for social and sustainable travelEuropean network: list of the travel agencies and plateforms for sustainable and social travel in Europe. Forum anders reisen e.V., (Germany) founded in 1998, is an association of tour operators committed to sustainable tourism. The name stands for travel experiences that are oriented towards people and the environment. We use local resources conscientiously, and we […]
- Promoting sustainable and social travel in Europe during the portuguese presidencyAfter publishing and presenting our proposals for a social and sustainable tourism in Europe to the European Parliament in November 2020, we plan to go even further in 2021 and contribute actively to a collective effort to support a more resilient, responsible, harmonious and social tourism after covid19, adapted to the new reality provoked by […]